Spring has sprung in the Austin area – at least Texas’ version of spring! With spring comes bluebonnets, warmer weather, and Easter! Easter, which falls on April 16th this year, is a holiday filled with Easter egg hunts, egg coloring, honey ham, and last but certainly not least, Easter Brunch! Where can you find a spot to enjoy a scrumptious Easter Brunch in Austin? Here are some of our favorites Austin Easter Brunch locations:
Austin Easter Brunch
- 811 W Live Oak Street, Austin
- Brunch: Sunday, April 16 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. featuring live music performances throughout the day. Pricing is as follows: $72 for adults, $25 for children 12 and under.
- Egg Hunt: 12:30 p.m.
- 604 Brazos Street, Austin
- Sunday, April 16 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Reservations are required)
- The Driskill Grill goes all out with a three-course brunch featuring confit rabbit benedict or chorizo and cheddar pancakes with wild boar tenderloin, and a mimosa bar. Pricing is as follows: $110 a person, and $12 a person for the mimosa bar.
- 755 Springdale Road, Austin
- Sunday, April 16 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Brunch features dishes like smoked redfish, whole roasted pig, crab cakes and more, at $90 per person. Reservations are required.
- 504 E 5th Street, Austin
- Sunday, April 16 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- If you’re looking for an Italian-style Easter Brunch, this is the spot for you! The buffet features ham, pollo ossobucco, lobster bisque and more! Pricing is $44.95 per person and reservations are required.
- 2610 Manor Rd., Austin
- Sunday, April 16 from 11 to 2 p.m.
- Enjoy all that Easter has to offer from 11 to 2 p.m. at in.gredients. The afternoon will include egg hunts, flower pot painting, music and brunch. Visit their website for more information.
- 3121 Palm Way, Austin – Domain Northside
- Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Located at the Domain Northside, the Second Bar + Kitchen offers an all-you-can-eat Easter brunch for a great price of $38 for adults and $19 for children (4 and under can eat for free).
Click here for even more brunch options around the Austin area!
Have a favorite brunch location that didn’t make the list? Let me know! I would love to add it to my list in the future.
Do you have any questions about the Austin area? I love this city and would be honored to answer any questions you may have.